KUIU’s Mountain Star 2P tent is designed specifically for mountain hunters passionate about reducing weight without giving up functionality. Featuring a double intersecting pole design with a horizontal roof truss, this unique design maximizes stability and increases structural integrity in the wind. Placing the poles on the exterior of the tent fly allows for faster setup and takedown, saving precious time on the mountain. Having the tent fly and body remain connected also eliminates the classic struggle of attaching the fly in high wind and rain, keeping dust and moisture out. Two large vestibules on the Mountain Star allow ample space for food preparation and to store, protect, and dry your gear during storms. An asymmetrical floor shape provides extra width for comfortable shoulder to shoulder sleeping. With bright orange vestibule doors, the tent is easy to see from a distance in low light or from a plane.
Depending on trail weight needs, the tent body can be removed for fly only or fly and footprint pitch. Offered with your choice of Easton Carbon Fiber or Aluminum poles.
• Robust 3+ Season design
• Dual side access for easy entry
• Adjustable vents for increased air circulation and reduced condensation
• Ergonomic design to sit up and lay down with adequate head room
• Asymmetric floor shape for comfortable shoulder to shoulder sleeping
• Internal storage pockets for organization
• Internal webbing loops for suspension of gear
• Multiple tent to pole connection points for increased stability
• Spiral Y stakes with cords (10) and guylines included